The festival of Diwali brings a lot of joy and cheer. It also brings along a lot of sound and air pollution which is more of a concern for me. I’m that person who gives a death stare to all kids in my society who run along with sutli bombs and lavangis. These fire crackers are so much of a nuisance not just to the mental and emotion well being but also physical. Our skin behaves weird when exposed to such harsh environment and hence skin and hair care become a priority before all sweets and new clothes that we pamper ourselves with. Hence, this blog is dedicated to all you guys who are looking forward to a good Diwali with even better skin. We’re going to talk about-
How to do a Ayurvedic facial at home with VLCC
VLCC Expertises in the beauty and wellness domain since more than 25 years and hence I didn’t think much before trying their newly launched Haldi & Chandan Facial Kit. There’s nothing more blissful than doing an ayurvedic facial at the luxury of your home. The VLCC facial kit comes at a very affordable price- INR 200/- and consists of 5 tubes. It’s very easy to use as each tube mentions what it does and at what step it should be used. The 5 tubes are namely:
1) Face Wash: This is a very mild yet effective face wash which cleansed my skin thoroughly without drying out my skin.
2) Face Scrub: This evenly exfoliated my skin without being too harsh and removed all the dead cells.
3) Face Gel: This gel excellently cooled my skin and also reduced the redness around my nose.
4) Cream: I used very little of this as my skin is oily in nature and I never apply much of creams. This product was very light on the skin and once I wiped it off my skin felt amazingly soft.
5) Pack: This product felt like it was packed with all the nutrients my skin needed. Good consistency and easy application too.
At the end of this DIY Ayurvedic facial at home with VLCC my skin felt radiant and glowed like I had just stepped out of a fancy salon. I absolutely loved how convenient and easy to use this kit was. I definitely plan to use it once every 15 days. Do let me know if you have used VLCC products and other skin care routines you follow to keep your skin healthy.